dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Leading Lines

LEADING LINES

This week assignment is exciting. The first time I read the assignment I did not get it at first. Then I remembered the pictures I took in a children daycare. There were al lot of lines there.





But I wanted to do it again, so today I get outside with my girls and walked the park. Searching for lines and thinking how I can capture it. We walked to the cows to give them some bread. I could see the line in the face of a cow. The grass was just mowed and giving it lines:




But now I am reading the assignment again. With a helpful article. I think I did not grasp the assignment totally. It's about: Using leading lines to draw your viewer’s eye to your subject
So I have to do it again. But I do not mind because I love to take pictures :)
Please also visit my friend photographer: 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten