dinsdag 4 maart 2014

One object 10 different ways

Photograph one object 10 different ways, that is the assignment this week.
I love this challenge. The hardest thing was to decide which object I wanted to photograph. This week I saw that the bracelet that my youngest daughter was wearing is getting to small. At birth she also got a bracelet to wear when she was a little bit bigger. This was the moment to change. But Lynn was not ready. She did not want to let go of her baby bracelet. Lynn is 1,5 years old but she already knows what she wants or more so what she does not want! :)

I wanted to photograph this object. A bracelet is a small item but such a treasure. The silver is a little black because it has been in the box for 1,5 years.

"Sometimes" Pooh said, " the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"


Also visit my friend photographer Michele to see her work at:  http://blog.michelekendzie.com/2014-week-09-one-object.../

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh yes, you captured a treasured item in such a precious way.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww, so sweet. I love the image of the bracelet in hands. Very special captures.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So bittersweet when we experience those little moments that remind us they're growing up! I love her little hands holding the box!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like the photo with little hands trying to open the box the best. I hope she likes her bigger bracelet eventually.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen